Office hours: 08:30 - 19:00 (GMT+2)
International Number (Toll Free):
Our new category in our Africa’s Photographer of the Year Competition is in full swing and focusing on the old favourites – the Big 5. It’s the little ones, however, that are catching our eye. The tiny features, the comically big eyes and playful demeanors just turn us into mush. So we thought it would be a shame if we didn’t share with you this collection of adorableness. For your viewing pleasure,
1. David Brims, United Kingdom – Walk this way.
2. Ulrich, Eberl, Feldkirchen, Germany – Young leopard caressing its mum, Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
3. Neil Bradfield, South Africa – ‘Child Support’ – near Satara camp.
4. Hanspeter Lang, Switzerland – Addo Elephant National Park, Oct.2016 Elephant family seen during a game drive.
5. Liam Donnelly, United Kingdom – Protector.
6. Anthony Goldman, USA – Safe in the den.
7. Simon Smith, ica, I loved the contrast – not only in size – but in colour between the larger elephants and this very young calf.
8. Phill Judd, United Kingdom – I am Brave! Tswalu Game Lodge, Kalahari.
9. Nadja Zoe Landert, RSA – Elephant mother helping her calf up a slope. Captured in Kruger National Park.
10. Daniel Finchham, RSA – Dawn of a new era
Jennifer is happiest when life is filled with good gin, strong coffee and great adventure. She makes leather bags and rock climbs for fun and relishes in life's little peculiarities. She is passionate about Africa and its animals and has been lucky enough to have been to the most amazing safari destinations such as Moremi, Okavango and Kalahari in Botswana as well as Kafue and South Luangwa in Zambia and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Give her a gin and tonic in the heart of the bush and she will reach maximum level bliss.
View all posts
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Get the latest safari news and special offers delivered to your inbox.