The Kruger National Park is the most well-known safari destination in the world. But is it really all it’s made out to be?
Keep reading and we’ll leave it up to you to decide.
1. It’s not a big deal
Only 2,000,000 hectares in size, surely it can’t be such a big deal?
2. Nothing to see here
If you think it’s amazing, you’ve cat another thing coming.
3. The animals don’t respect your personal space
Have you herd? You even have to share your pool with them!
4. It all looks the same
There’s paw-sitively nothing unique about Africa’s animals.
5. The sunsets are dull
There really is nothing new under the sun.
6. The baby animals are not cute at all
The Lion King’s Simba is not as cute in real life compared to on the screen.
7. It’s all been dine before
You can’t find a good place to eat anywhere.
8. A bed is a bed
Location doesn’t matter.
9. There’s nothing romantic about Africa
So uninspiring, right?
10. It’s uneventful
Yawn, we’re bored already.
11. There’s nothing to do
The activities are so irrelephant.
12. The animals are not entertaining at all
Watching them play and hunt is not exciting at all.
13. You’ll have to rough it
So basic, right? No luxury in sight.
14. The birdlife is blah
Better luck nest time, there are clearly no colourful birds to see.
15. You keep getting interrupted
You can’t even enjoy your beer in peace!
16. Don’t expect munch when it comes to food
No fancy feasts.
17. It is not relaxing at all
Who would like to bath here anyway?
18. You’ll easily forget about this
19. …and this
20. …and this
21. It’s wild to think you would want to go here
Have you made up your mind?
You should definitely visit the Kruger National Park to see all the reasons that make it the most well-known safari destination in the world.
Let’s start planning your trip today! Contact our travel experts to see all of the above in real life.
Header image credit: Jabulani Safari Lodge